Benefits of Colloidal Mineral Waters
Here are just some of the benefits of colloidal silver and colloidal gold. Be sure to check out the Applications page as well.
Remember that silver and other minerals are already in our bodies and in our soil in trace amounts and in fact are important for optimum health. The problem is that our soil has, in most areas, been depleted of many of these minerals.
It is also important to note that each colloidal mineral has its own properties and benefits. Also be aware that when we speak of benefits, we are referring only to the benefits of these minerals in their colloidal form, at very small particle sizes (which our colloidal mineral generators produce: 1 to 8 nanometre size).
Benefits of Colloidal Silver:
- Purifies drinking water
- Promotes a more restful sleep
- Settles indigestion
- Other health benefits:
- alkalizing (sometimes our body systems become too acidic from food choices, environmental toxins, chemicals, and stress).
- a natural antibiotic that doesn’t affect the healthy flora in the large intestine
- supports the natural defense system of the body
- convenience: It can be used either orally or topically, depending upon what condition you are addressing
- spray externally on sunburns, skin irritations, cuts or scrapes, or after shaving
- it has been reported to be effective in addressing: acne, AIDS, allergies, arthritis, athletes foot, boils, burns, candida, cystitis, diabetes, eczema, hay fever, indigestion, parasitic infections, psoriasis, ringworm, warts and yeast infections. Note that this does not mean that it cures these conditions or diseases, but it helps to eradicate or disempower hundreds of different micro-organisms.
Note: Silver is used in its ionic form for non-potable (non-drinkable) uses such as purification of swimming pools, hot tubs, pools, and cooling towers. Visit our Water Disinfection website to find out more about this.
More about Colloidal Silver
Benefits of Colloidal Gold:
While colloidal gold does not have the same germicidal/anti-bacterial action of colloidal silver, colloidal gold is known for its powers as an anti-inflammatory and is reputed to be a powerful glandular rejuvenator, supporting longevity, raised brain function, and I.Q. Gold can have a balancing and harmonizing effect on the body particularly with regard to unstable mental and emotional states, such as depression, S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and overall melancholy.
Colloidal gold has been known down through the ages to have a direct effect on the activities of the heart, helping to improve blood circulation. It is known to be beneficial for rejuvenating sluggish organs, especially the digestive system (constipation) and brain.
Gold has been used in cases of glandular and nervous in-coordination, helping to rejuvenate the glands, stimulate the nerves and release nervous pressure.
Gold is reported to be associated with the following benefits:
- General feeling of well-being and raised energy levels
- Enhancement of the body’s natural defenses against illness
- Increased vitality and longevity
- Improved glandular function
- Physical relaxation
- Repair of damaged DNA
- Reduced joint inflammation
- Relief of pain
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Antidepressant effects especially in drug and alcohol addiction
Some symptoms of a possible gold deficiency:
Arthritis, Brain Dysfunction, Cancer, Chills, Circulatory Disorders, Depression, Digestive Disorders, Drug / Alcohol Addiction, Gland Dysfunction, Hot Flashes, Insomnia, Joint Inflammation, Night Sweats, Obesity, and Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
More about Colloidal Gold